Jun 26, 2012

I know we'll make it anywhere away from here

Photo booth
Hi there! So, finaly there is some great weather. Well, to be honest it still isn't perfect, but I just pretend it is by wearing shorts while just being home. (: Yesterday I brought my books back to school (you rent them in here.) and after that I went to Rotterdam for some shopping. I didn't buy a lot (read: allmost nothing) wich is actually a good thing for my bank account, haha. Anyway, I had a great time, I love my friends, they're amazing. We have kind of a tradition: everytime we visit a place for shopping, not near we take photo's in a photo booth. (Allmost) never charming, haha. Tonight I will see them all again cause we have a little knees. It all started with a joke. Some of them told if they would have an 8/10 on there transcript at the end of the year, they would throw a party. Well, they kept their promises (: Now I really need to clean up my room. My mum have planned to dress here. Not everyday of course, but she is actually getting married this Fryday! Time really does fly. Speak to you soon! Lots of love, Lois Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment